Every show needs a good casting call. Usually, the production company, and/or the writers/director, have an idea of who they would like to cast. Of course I have my list of wants (or needs) in my future Season Someone, but my casting call is pretty open.

Think you have someone who would fit the bill (or contribute well to the overall hilarity of my love life)? Shoot me a comment and let me know. Who knows, maybe sparks will fly. That, and I am not opposed to resorting to blind set-ups. At the very least they would make FANTASTIC stories!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Piano Man

According to one of my students, I should be taking a go at the piano player who works with the theatre productions at Logan. Perchance I will have to be the sneaky Yearbook teacher and cop a few candids while I scope him out. Too obvious?

No comments:

Post a Comment